Information Collected by FrameYourTV
Information is collected upon order placement or if you leave an enquiry on our website or over the phone.
You may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and credit card information when placing an order or registering with our site.
What information do we collect?
Why We Need Your Information.
Information requested by FrameYourTV may be used to:
Your information will not be sold, transferred or given to any other company for any reason without your prior consent. The information collected is used to deliver a purchased product or handle a service request.
Order Updates and Emails:
The email address you provide when placing your order will be used to send you information regarding your order, related product information, service information, updates and company news, etc.
Your Information is Protected
Security measures are in place to ensure the safety of your personal information whenever you place an order, access your personal information, enter or submit a request.
We use a secure service and all credit and sensitive information is sent using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which is encrypted into our Payment gateway database and is only accessible by those with access rights to these systems. All information is kept confidential. Once your transaction is complete, your private information such as your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through a web browser, this enables our systems to recognise your computer and remember certain information.
Cookies are used to remember and process items in your shopping cart.
You can have your computer advise you each time a cookie is being sent and can turn off all cookies in your browser settings. Some of the services on our site may not function properly should you disable cookies, but you will still be able to place an order by contacting our customer services team or placing your order over the telephone.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This website is brought to you by are FrameYourTV Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 7239719 and our registered office is at 4 Orkney House, Himalayan Way, Watford, WD18 6SX. We take the privacy of our website users very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy and Cookies Policy (‘the Policy’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data.
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you such as your name, address, email address and telephone number whenever you register to use our website.
For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use this website, send us feedback and contact us for any reason. We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the registration process. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to us processing it for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may receive information about you from other sources (such as your AV installer, Interior Designer etc), which we will add to the information we already hold about you in order to help us in the provision of our services, improve our services to you etc.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below
- fraud prevention and detection
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you
- security vetting, and
- improving our services.
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by telephone, in writing, by email or by SMS text about our services, or any special offers by our service providers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to FrameYourTV Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details), and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
- take you through the registration process
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log on each time)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor and user requirements and interests
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our service providers more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example, Facebook, twitter. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below is designed to provide more information about the cookies we use and why:
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at the address on the top of this Policy, or call us on 0208 954 5213.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We will not trade, sell or transfer your information to outside parties, this does not include any third parties who assist in the smooth operation of our website, those who conduct business on our behalf or offer servicing. These third parties agree to keep your information confidential at all times.
We may release information when complying with the law, to enforce our site policies or protect our rights or the rights of others. Information may be provided to other parties for advertising and marketing purposes, but this information is non-personally identifiable.